Prevent leaking during maintenance
Designed and used to prevent the leakage and contamination of various fluids, including hydraulics, and chemicals, during the service, maintenance, and storage of machinery and equipment. The Plugtite aperture has been designed and engineered to give the plug greater compression than standard solid plugs ensuring a perfect seal whilst still being able to cut to size if needed. Used in Industrial areas such as hydraulic, chemical, processing, MRO, HVAC, Mining, Heavy equipment.
Helps prevent the leakage and contamination of various fluids, including hydraulics, and chemicals, during the service, maintenance, and storage of machinery and equipment.
- Greater resistance to most oils and chemicals
- Temperature range from -25°C up to 90°C
- Does not shrink, leak or discolor
- Resistant to sunlight for greater shelf life
- Does not split/crack or deteriorate
- Easy to use. Insert, squeeze, press home and release
- The compressed rubber ensures a tight fit
Plugtite™ Heat Resistant
For use in operations such as Electrostatic lines, die casting etc. where high heat resistance is a requirement.Product page
This plug is specifically produced for use in the food and beverage processing industry. The use of the plugs helps to ensure that sensitive working areas are kept free of contamination from oils and other fluids by preventing leakage when cleaning and servicing machinery and equipment.Product page